We encourage children to wear our school uniform to give them a sense of belonging and pride in their school. Our uniform is:
- Bottle Green sweatshirts or cardigans with the school logo, which can be ordered by contacting:
Carly or Dee
- White shirts, blouses or polo T-shirts.
- Grey trousers, shorts, pinafore dresses or skirts
- Flat sensible black shoes.
- Socks should be black, grey or white socks.
- A school tie in our school colour is also available (to be worn with a shirt)
- Summer dresses are green and white checked or striped.
- School baseball caps are also available from the school office.
- A Colour Team badge
- For PE, children need plimsolls, trainers for outside games, green T-shirt & black shorts( these can be ordered through QDOS details above).
The school has a clothing assistance policy for those children eligible for free school meals. This consists of receiving 2 sweatshirts per academic year. If you would like further information please do not hesitate to contact the school office where we will be only too happy to help.
Additional uniform guidance:
- School shoes should be black and practical for running around at breaktimes. Children should not wear trainers in school other than for outside games. Flip flops, heeled shoes and strappy sandals are inappropriate.
- Jewellery is not allowed other than stud earrings and watches. Medical tags may be worn. All jewellery should be removed for PE.
- Hair should be a natural colour.
- Nail varnish and temporary tattoos are also not allowed.
- Children should not wear trainers in school other than on PE days for outside games.
- Hair longer than shoulder length should be tied back.
- Extreme hair styles are not allowed. This includes bright colour hair dye; whole or part of the head being close shaven and logos, lines or partings shaven into the hair.
- Ornamentation (hair bands, slides and bows) should be small in size and match school colours without unnecessary glitter, beads or gems. No large Jojo bows.