We encourage children to wear our school uniform to give them a sense of belonging and pride in their school. Our uniform is:
- Bottle Green sweatshirts or cardigans with the school logo, which can be ordered either from the school office or from the school uniform lady (Teresa Medcraft 01202 434233).
- White shirts, blouses or polo T-shirts.
- Grey trousers, shorts, pinafore dresses or skirts
- Flat sensible black shoes.
- Socks should be black or grey for boys, girls may wear white socks.
- A school tie in our school colour is also available (to be worn with a shirt)
- Summer dresses are green and white checked or striped.
- School baseball caps are also available from the school office.
- A Colour Team badge
- For PE, children need plimsolls, trainers for outside games, green T-shirt & black shorts. All T-shirts and shorts should be purchased through the school office. (Long hair must be tied back)
The school has a clothing assistance policy for those children eligible for free school meals. This consists of receiving 2 sweatshirts per academic year. If you would like further information please do not hesitate to contact the school office where we will be only too happy to help.
Children should not wear trainers in school other than for outside games.
Jewellery is not allowed other than stud earrings (must be removed or covered with tape during PE) and watches
Nail varnish and temporary tattoos are also not allowed.