Welcome to Swans
We are a class of Early Years and Year 1 children who love
to explore and learn through play!
Our class teacher's name is Mrs Steel and our Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) is Miss Tanner.
Our topic this half term is ‘Good to be me.’
- We will focus on positive play and relationship building.
- We will explore different learning styles and reflect on challenges we complete.
- We will look at ways other people help us and how we can help others. Our strengths and goals will be celebrated.
- We will be secure in our understanding of school routines, expectations and independence skills.
- We will be unpicking our school Christian Values: Reverence, Compassion and Friendship. This will be explored through Collective Worship and class reflection time.
Please keep an eye on the EYFS/Year1 notice board and website pages which will be updated weekly with our learning outcomes for the week, ways to help at home and important dates or reminders.
Five Little Senss
We hope you enjoy the performance of our poem!