Our topic this half term is ‘Good to be me.’
- We will focus on positive play and relationship building.
- We will explore different learning styles and reflect on challenges we complete.
- We will look at ways other people help us and how we can help others. Our strengths and goals will be celebrated.
- We will be secure in our understanding of school routines, expectations and independence skills.
- We will be unpicking our school Christian Values: Reverence, Compassion and Friendship. This will be explored through Collective Worship and class reflection time.
Please keep an eye on the EYFS/Year1 notice board and website pages which will be updated weekly with our learning outcomes for the week, ways to help at home and important dates or reminders.